Author Topic: Add the option to not assign an activation button for the macro  (Read 986 times)

Chetin

Usually, to activate a macro or aim assist, you need to assign a button and choose a mode like "toggle," "press," "hold," or "release." Could you please add an option for the macro to work always? It would be very convenient for aim assist. For example, I currently have to choose the "toggle" mode and assign a button so that it always works for gameplay without aiming. But it would be great if there were an option where aim assist could always be active in no-aim mode and work by holding a button in aiming mode.

Austin

• Global Moderator
Re: Add the option to not assign an activation button for the macro
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 10:24:37 AM »
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=4327.0
We already have a similar feature, please refer to the link above. It is located in Edit Config-More

Chetin

Re: Add the option to not assign an activation button for the macro
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2024, 01:12:45 AM »
You didn't understand my question (I know how to set up aim assist and other macros, but there is no function to not assign an activation key, that is, so that when loading a profile in reasnow, the macro immediately starts working, and you don't need to press a button to activate a specific macro