Author Topic: Firmware update tool  (Read 1115 times)

StructureFire

Firmware update tool
« on: August 25, 2024, 03:43:27 AM »
When I try to run the update tool, i get an error saying that there are missing files, and that reinstalling might fix it. Reinstalling does nothing. I live in the USA

StructureFire

Re: Firmware update tool
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2024, 04:01:16 AM »
msvcp140dll something like this

Wacken

• XBox Series X and PC, Firmware V5.6.178
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2024, 05:37:51 PM »
Hello,
have you checked if your antivirus has blocked something? Also, check if your PC has corrupted files. Type "CMD" in the search field and run it as administrator. In the window that opens, enter the command: SFC /SCANNOW. If corrupted files have been found and repaired, run the scan again. If no more errors were found, restart your PC once. You may still need to register the DLL for Windows to use it. Click on "Start" and in "Search Programs/Files" type the word "Run". Start "Run" and enter the command "regsvr32 /i " under "Open:". Pressing "Enter" registers the file in your operating system and can be used. You can also use DISM commands to repair your operating system. Please do not use tuning tools like CCleaner as they often cause more damage. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth & more
Repairing a Windows Image with DISM

DISM can also be used to scan, verify, and restore Windows images. This is done using the following DISM commands:

dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth,

dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, and

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.
To download, insert, and register the msvcp140.dll file in Windows, you can follow these steps:

Downloading the DLL File:
Visit a trusted website like DLL-files.com.
Download the msvcp140.dll file by selecting the version appropriate for your system (32-bit or 64-bit).
Inserting the DLL File:
Unzip the downloaded ZIP file.
Copy the msvcp140.dll file to the directory C:\Windows\System32 for a 32-bit system or C:\Windows\SysWOW64 for a 64-bit system.
Registering the DLL File:
Open the Run window with the key combination [Windows] + [R].
Enter the command regsvr32 msvcp140.dll and press [Enter].
Please note that manually downloading DLL files can carry risks. It is safer to install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages which include all necessary DLL files. These packages are available on the official Microsoft website and should fix the msvcp140.dll errors without the need for manual downloads.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2024, 05:50:54 PM by Wacken »

Austin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2024, 02:10:56 PM »
https://www.reasnow.com/download/ReaSnowApp/ReaSnow%20Firmware%20Tool%20V3.4.2.exe
We released a new version firmware upgrade tool, please try it.