Author Topic: Pubg big update  (Read 1038 times)

reloadeedbr

Pubg big update
« on: August 14, 2024, 10:00:30 PM »
I have already reported this a few times here on the forum and I will ask you once again to update the Pubg settings, they are super outdated, a big update has just come out and I wanted to ask you to improve the Pubg settings.

I am very sad that you pay so much attention to other games but forget about others. There are games here on the reasnow list that have 2 to 3 types of configuration in reasnow, so I ask that you also pay attention to pubg, as many of your clients are using reasnow s1 in pubg.

Austin

• Global Moderator
Re: Pubg big update
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2024, 10:24:10 AM »
Which console are you using? And with the current configuration, do you find any parts difficult to use?

reloadeedbr

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2024, 12:47:14 AM »
I'm using Xbox series S... But the issue is not that it's difficult to use, it's that with this big update the settings that have existed since the console's launch are not working as they used to, so I ask once again that you update these settings... Here in Brazil I'm the guy who has the most knowledge about your product and everyone is complaining about this, please update these outdated settings... Thank you

pubsnow

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2024, 01:31:34 AM »
I'm using Xbox series S... But the issue is not that it's difficult to use, it's that with this big update the settings that have existed since the console's launch are not working as they used to, so I ask once again that you update these settings... Here in Brazil I'm the guy who has the most knowledge about your product and everyone is complaining about this, please update these outdated settings... Thank you
Im top 20 xbox mate. I've been able to play without any issues for the past 9 months, with just a few minor adjustments.What problems have you been experiencing?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2024, 10:41:40 AM »
@Austin
please check whether we should update the PUBG profile for XB or the in-game setting video for that game.