Author Topic: Cross Hair detected as S1  (Read 1185 times)

danisegarra

Cross Hair detected as S1
« on: June 13, 2024, 03:54:02 AM »
Hello,
I didn't use my Cross Hair for some years, but I wanted to use it today so I thinked that maybe there will be new drivers or something.
I download by mistake the software of the S1 and launch it.
And now, when I connect it to my PC it appears as ReaSnow S1 and if I launch the CrossHair Manager it says "No Cross Hair detected".
I tried to press the reset button but it doesn't work.
Any one can help me to revert the change or at least let me how can I configure the current one, becasue, of course, I can use the app with this device.
Best regards

danisegarra

Re: Cross Hair detected as S1
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 04:18:52 AM »
I was able with the ReaSnow S1-FirmwareTool to set "Restore Default" drivers. But those are S1 5.6.13, so it won't fix nothing.
With the tool I can upload a .bin or a .rfw.
Is there anywhere where I can found the binaries of Cross Hair?

danisegarra

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024, 04:44:05 AM »
So, after pressing the reset button while connecting to the PC it stays on a green light state and I was able to launch the Cross Hair ManagerV4.5.118 and after that it worked.
Note, when launching the Manager, wait for a minute, because the No Device Detected appears but after a while it changes to the right functionality.

Austin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2024, 09:57:33 AM »
So, after pressing the reset button while connecting to the PC it stays on a green light state and I was able to launch the Cross Hair ManagerV4.5.118 and after that it worked.
Note, when launching the Manager, wait for a minute, because the No Device Detected appears but after a while it changes to the right functionality.
Use the Cross Hair Manager V4.5.118 to flash correct firmware.