Author Topic: FEATURES  (Read 607 times)

tokyohouseparty

FEATURES
« on: October 10, 2024, 07:02:58 PM »
Features

MACRO STUDIO
This feature will help users to implement an easy macro maker , the idea is to map every action the user made with an ?easy ease? curve because of course the user will mess up with shaky hands .

Idea: shoot the wall on the desired distance , and start the ?quick map? , user will replicate bottom to top or top to bottom, the bullet pattern in the wall, this way the macro will be created with mm errors
 global settings will be applied to determine how much down the macro will pull under the duration , for example 0 default , if u put it on 1 will do the recoil pattern but applying extra force in the Y axis.

MULTIPLATFORM CONVETER
I tried to make a python script to convert PS4 configs and macros to Xbox , I couldn?t because the hex look encrypted , is there a way to publish a converter , or made reasnow do it itself ? To convert macros ?

COMMUNITY

Since we are less users than Titan 2 , Cronus Zen and Xim , we should make a community section in the app where people can post curves , Configs for games , and macros , it will elevate exponentially the amount of users since people look for heavy supported devices , and reasnow just isn?t it , I have experience creating macros for Console and PC but it cost me a lot to understand all , and I payed a lot for my first configs

By the way if you guys need designer I?m UI/UX designer , and code enthusiast , I can volunteer to help improve the app
« Last Edit: October 10, 2024, 07:09:16 PM by tokyohouseparty »

ReasnowLover69

Re: FEATURES
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2024, 10:37:22 AM »
i think all these ideas would be AMAZING for s1, they can easily get more users then matrix but they decide not to

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2024, 11:16:11 AM »
1. MACRO STUDIO
Yes, we are indeed interested in creating such a feature. We are aware that our competitors are already offering similar functionalities. We are meticulously and thoroughly evaluating all possibilities to provide better choices for our users. It may take some time, but rest assured we are currently working on it.
2. MULTIPLATFORM CONVERTER
Yes, if macros can be used on different platforms, it will be a significant advantage. However, even with identical in-game settings, the gameplay(aiming) experiences on different platforms can vary. Thus, we cannot guarantee that macros(anti-recoil macros) will yield the same results on other platforms.
3. COMMUNITY
This is a great suggestion and our engineers are fond of it. Although it will be a challenging project for them. If we have any new UI designs, we will post them and eagerly await your feedback! Thanks for your valuable input!

tokyohouseparty

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2024, 08:01:52 AM »
Thanks you both for the answer , anti recoils on reasnow s1 are very good, I managed in a week to make anti recoils (almost 0) for all guns, but they require a lot of, a lot of effort , I even made a python program to help me understand how much the screen moves when shooting , but is tedious , I honestly been reasnow user since 2021 and I?m moving into titan 2 , I?ll still use reasnow as my converter but macros on other devices , even on Zen which I personally hate for the awful job, have better macros/editors, if you develop something i would be more than happy to try , maybe even alpha test features, I can provide feedback and more , I have Xbox and pc .

About the macro converter , I sell configs for PS, Xbox and PC and I can?t guarantee they?re not the same , but I can say they?re 99.99% the same macro , so maybe also importing or converting the full config will be good? Because to export from Xbox to ps I need to re import all the macros and re do the config itself

Eventho I said it changing to titan for macros I want to say is because how good macros on S1 are , I think in my opinion they?re better than Xim matrix , but they just need more user friendly approach , and the macro studio will solve that