Author Topic: Valorant Detection  (Read 1563 times)

Alphacass

Valorant Detection
« on: August 16, 2024, 11:05:39 PM »
After last night's patch, where they added the black market, I'm getting detected by the anti-cheat, I played for almost two weeks without problems but now as soon as I play a game it kicks me out and gives me a suspension, I was wondering if there is any way to avoid it? should I arrive on SAB? I'm now playing without it but if it helps to avoid being detected I can activate it, I'm playing with 250hz on the app and also on the mouse with 500dpi and 10 deadzone on the app, I'm waiting for a response thanks in advance

reloadeedbr

Re: Valorant Detection
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2024, 12:21:55 AM »
I played for more than a month and was permanently banned from using mouse and keyboard, unfortunately I only changed consoles

ReasnowLover69

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2024, 09:40:31 AM »
alpha try 20ms sab this works for me but maybe increase it to avoid detection

Alphacass

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2024, 09:30:55 AM »
alpha try 20ms sab this works for me but maybe increase it to avoid detection

yh i tried yesterday and work perfectly fine but today get detected and suspend again, i try ti increase sab whit 2nd account tommorow and update the situation

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2024, 10:54:59 AM »
some suggestions here:
1. mouse 5000dpi/500hz
2. enable Aim Stablizer(mode 2) in APP, and set it to 50~80
3. enable SAB feature in APP, and set the value as big as possible
4. lower the in-game sensitivities a bit, so it looks like what a controller player will use.

Alphacass

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2024, 02:27:35 AM »
some suggestions here:
1. mouse 5000dpi/500hz
2. enable Aim Stablizer(mode 2) in APP, and set it to 50~80
3. enable SAB feature in APP, and set the value as big as possible
4. lower the in-game sensitivities a bit, so it looks like what a controller player will use.
I have tried everything, I also raised the san up to 100 and aim stab up to 80 but nothing continues to detect, I imagine that the game has a system that updates itself and stores information so I believe that little by little all the adapters will be unusable on Valorant

klaus

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2024, 08:19:31 PM »
Still not working?
Won't there be some kind of update from reasnow?

Natrix5369

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2024, 01:20:37 AM »
Valorant's anti-cheat is very strong indeed. They pour a ton of money into it.  My tests show that the technology uses a method to detect the distance between targeting endpoints. I think it works, some sort of cumulative effect, above which threshold the antichit issues a lockout. The only option to play with mouse and keyboard is to use sticks for movement and for vision, and aiming shooting with the mouse.

This can be achieved if both keyboard and mouse have stick. In my opinion, the only adequate way to bypass this anti-cheat is to use a gamepad with a gyroscope (using ds4windows + remote play, you can activate the gyroscope).

I hope that reasnow will hear me and direct their efforts to create support for gyroscope, either purely through s1 or with ds4windows.

Basically, reasnow, you only need to add flickstick technology (directing your gaze to where the stick is pointing).

I apologize for my English

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2024, 10:08:08 AM »
@Natrix5369
Thanks for sharing all of these!
And indeed, we are currently working on this game.
We will keep you updated as soon as there is any news.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2024, 10:16:40 AM »
yes,  this game will record your console and accounts,
it's useless to switch your accounts after the warning.

it's recommended to play the game for a while with a controller,
once you got blocked.

Natrix5369

« Reply #10 on: Today at 10:00:17 AM »
I found out experimentally that one of the 100% signs of detection is a "non-standard" right/left stick acceleration multiplier. For example, through curves or high mouse sensitivity