Author Topic: Compatibility with 8K hz keyboard  (Read 853 times)

wheezy

Compatibility with 8K hz keyboard
« on: September 01, 2024, 04:36:13 AM »
Compatibility with 8K hz keyboard

Hey everyone,

I?ve been running into a pretty annoying problem lately, and I?m wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar.

So, I?m using a keyboard with an 8K Hz polling rate, and the thing is, the keyboard doesn't let users to adjust its polling rate. When I use it with my ReaSnow, the keyboard keeps disconnecting on me. I have to replug the keyboard to get it working again, which is super frustrating.

I thought it was just a ReaSnow issue, so I bought a XIM Matrix, and the same thing keeps happening.

I've tried to use not use the keyboard's own cable, use a usb hub as proxy and also HIDUSBF, which all didn't reduce it's polling rate.

Anyone else dealing with this? Any tips or workarounds would be really appreciated!

Also, my Razer Viper V3 Pro Wireless isn?t supported by ReaSnow?it just doesn?t recognize it at all. But if I connect the mouse directly with a cable, it works fine.

Thank you
wheezy

Austin

• Global Moderator
Re: Compatibility with 8K hz keyboard
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2024, 10:40:38 AM »
We only support 1000Hz polling rate keyboard/mouse. 8K Hz polling rate receiver uses a different USB host, which ReaSnow S1 cannot support.
By the way, we don't think a user using 8K Hz MnK can make a huge progress.