Author Topic: Beta test Valorant  (Read 1870 times)

reloadeedbr

Beta test Valorant
« on: July 13, 2024, 05:33:30 PM »
I have the Valorant key and I entered the game to test and I was banned for using adapters, will you put an update so we can play?

Will reasnow be able to get around this ???

https://files.fm/u/rww3jjte93

Austin

• Global Moderator
Re: Beta test Valorant
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 11:14:24 AM »
Currently, we have not received any other cases related to anti-cheating detection. May I ask on which platform you are playing and what mode you are playing in? If you are playing on a PC, please check if there are any cheating software or programs on the game's blacklist running on your system.

reloadeedbr

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2024, 09:41:01 PM »
I'm playing on the XBOX platform, me and my friends who also have reasnow s1 are unable to play

Can you from the administration find a method to play Valorant on XBOX without being detected by the anti cheat?

Shockwave

• 1337 Gamer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2024, 10:17:33 PM »
I will assume you are Brazilian, based on the screenshot language you provided. I played 2 or 3 days already, no macros, only setting up the recommended settings from the ReaSnow app + adjusting my DPI based on my mouse (I believe I am using either 5k or 8k DPI).

Game has been running fine, it obviously need some minor adjustments when it comes to mouse movement, but I am just too lazy to keep changing and testing it, however I managed to carry most of my matches, I was not detected and it's working fine. Maybe avoid using 1000Hz and Macros when playing, I always try to be as smooth as possible, with only simulating the mouse movement, no other things necessary.

Se precisar de ajuda, me avisa. Se for realmente Brasileiro, podemos revisar tua config, mas n?o tem muito o que fazer se tu for banido a n?o ser criar uma conta nova =)
Console: Xbox Series X
Controller: Series X Custom Controller by Stelf - 4 paddles
Keyboard: Aula F-75 Custom Keyboard
Mouse: Delux M800 Ultra
Adaptor: ReaSnow S1

𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟕 - 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢, 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔢.

Austin

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2024, 09:57:29 AM »
I'm playing on the XBOX platform, me and my friends who also have reasnow s1 are unable to play

Can you from the administration find a method to play Valorant on XBOX without being detected by the anti cheat?
I'm sorry, but we are unable to resolve an issue that cannot be reproduced. Currently, only you have reported this issue, and we are unable to reproduce it on our side.

Shockwave

• 1337 Gamer
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2024, 11:35:06 PM »
I'm not an admin, but I would duo what Austin said. I played a lot of matches so far and wasn't detected. Maybe you are using too much Macros copied from another config/game, or 1000Hz is somehow your problem, or you're just unlucky, but I wouldn't say it is a problem with the S1 device.
Console: Xbox Series X
Controller: Series X Custom Controller by Stelf - 4 paddles
Keyboard: Aula F-75 Custom Keyboard
Mouse: Delux M800 Ultra
Adaptor: ReaSnow S1

𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟕 - 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢, 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔩 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔢.